Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hi! My name is Tiffany- but I go by "drtiff09" since I will be a dr in May 2009! Much more to follow on that subject. But for now, some trivia about myself... Favorite Colors: purple and "teal green"Favorite Music: in general, Christian and classic. Specifically, Mozart, Beethoven, Rachmaninoff, Shumann... Hillsongs, Lakewood, Life Church!, Abundant Life (in England), certain random albums like "The Power of Praise" (David Clydesdale) and "Make It Glorious" (Tommy Walker) Favorite Foods: chocolate! cheesecake, marinated artichoke hearts, cream-filled donuts, Mexican and Italian, my dad's cooking (pepper steak, twice-baked potatoes, even scrambled eggs!) Least Favorite Foods: cottage cheese, eggs (except my dad's) Hobbies: violin, piano, singing, reading (actually- save that for the next category...) "chasing" cardinals (following their singing to find them and take pictures), photography, playing with my cockatiel and eclectus parrot, painting (NOT a skill or talent of mine, but fun nonetheless), writing/talking (hence the blog...) Addictions: books! office supplies, chocolate chip cookies Favorite Movies: Cary Grant (especially I Was a Male War Bride), Princess Diaries 1&2, Cars, Sweet Home Alabama Favorite TV Shows: Full House, Cosby, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Biggest Loser, Super Nanny Favorite VeggieTales episode: Dave and the Giant Pickle Collections: stuffed/ceramic frogs, smilie faces, hearts, keychains, cookbooks I never use :) Future Plans: Med-Peds residency possibly followed by a preventative medicine residency/ MPH program for a future in QI (preventing medical errors) and caring for patients all ages Favorite Parts of Medicine: Pediatrics and Geriatrics, QI/patient safety Least Favorite Parts of Medicine: GI!!!! As you can probably conclude from my favorite websites, I attend Life Church in Monroeville PA (I LOVE it- the people are wonderful, the worship is awesome and the pastor is real- and it's never boring!) I graduated from Colorado College in 2002 and now attend the University of Pittsburgh med school (UPSOM)... and grew up in Colorado Springs. Can you think of other categories I should add? Send me a message! Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.